Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introduction

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Dukesmobile, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Dukesmobile

Dukesmobile

Hi everyone, my name is Bryan, I am a nineteen year old college kid who owns a 1964 Oldsmobile Super 88. I fell in love with Oldsmobiles due to my best friend's grandpa. He used the 371s and 394s in his hot rodding & drag racing applications paired with a LaSalle 3 speed. His stories of his hot rod days in the late fifties into the late sixties is what made me buy the Olds I have now. I still love all cars and hot rods but my first choice would be an Oldsmobile. The main reason why I joined this board is to find out any performance parts for my car.
    Glad to be here with everyone!
    Bryan

2. Welcome aboard. I have a 394 in my model A. Hell of a great motor.

Dukesmobile and lothiandon1940 like this.
  3. Glad to have another Olds nut aboard. Lots of stuff around for the 394. You should talk to Tony up at Ross Racing in Ohio. He builds a lot of custom Olds engines.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. Dukesmobile

Dukesmobile

Do you know how I could get into contact with him?

5. Duke...he is on here and is known as Goatroper02. Or you can look up his tel number on the net. His company is Ross Racing in eastern Ohio

6. Welcome. I'm liking your Oldsmobile.

lothianwilly71 likes this.
  7. Dukesmobile

Dukesmobile

Thanks!

8. Dukesmobile

Dukesmobile

Would there be any chance I could get a pic or video? Also have you ever gone wide open on it?