Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introduction and A Big Thank You

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by I Cannot Play Bass, Dec 22, 2011.

1. I am a long, long time lurker and I wanted to post a quick introduction and a big thank you to Ryan and the community.

I picked up my second coupe, which is a 1930/31 Ford and will be my first project about 18 months ago. I had no working experience or knowledge, but I have a couple of very patient friends and a lot of ambition. The H.A.M.B. has provided me with the resources to figure out what I want and the theory of how to get there, which has been greatly appreciated.

I am looking to go the traditional route and would like to have it on the road as a daily driver by the time that I hit 30.

I really appreciate threads like Enbloc's "BRAKES, Ultimate Guide To Fitting '39-'48 Hydraulic Brakes To Your 'A'" or the "27 Coupe Build...," a.k.a. The Rusty Chum Bucket that have provided a great deal of knowledge as well as something constructive to read late at night.

Then there are build threads, such as Grits' and Sloppyseconds' that provide that motivation and drive to get back out in the garage.

All in all, this is a great forum with a lot of great people. I am looking forward to the day that I can give back.

2. Welcome to the board and thank you for the kind words. ;)
    Gary

3. big bad john

big bad john

....Welcome aboard to the H.A.M.B.....and thank you for joining....

4. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Welcome from Minnesota!

5. Greetings to the H.A.M.B. from the cold midwest!

6. pumpman

pumpman

Welcome from Union Pier, MI.

7. daddio211

daddio211

Keep on readin' man, and post some pics of your coupe(s)!

8. I appreciate the responses and the welcoming.

Happy holidays from sunny Santa Clarita, California.

9. rockguy92

rockguy92

Welcome from Ohio and Merry Christmas!!

The Rock