Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introducing the Slinger!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 1- shot slinger, Dec 7, 2005.

1. 1- shot slinger

1- shot slinger

Hey everybody....I'm a newbie from Denver , CO. Formally from around the Wichita, Kansas area. I was raised around cars all of my life...and have always had a passion for traditional rods and kustoms. I have always been an artist as well and about 2 1/2 years ago I finally picked up painting with 1-shot. I was taught by "THE" best in the business...even though he sucks....:D (Dennis McPhail)..I have watched this forum for a long time now....and to be honest ....felt intimidated to join. But I finally gained the courage and decided to give it a whirl. Can't wait to get some feedback from you guys. I believe I do know a few of you....

2. Kev Nemo

Kev Nemo

Ha!-That's krazy, man! When I told you to post on the HAMB over on Sketchkult, I thought you were already a member. You're REALLY gonna like it here! Welcome!

3. Welcome, it's gonna be all good!

Joel

4. 53Nailhead

53Nailhead

5. colorado51

colorado51

Hmmm, do you know me? :rolleyes:

Welcome!

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Welcome to the HAMB. Looks like you got everything straightened out on the main message board. Good job. NOW, post some of those photos of your cool artwork over here in your intro. I especially like the one of the blue 3 window.