Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introducing myself to ya'll

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Firedome, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Firedome

Firedome
    from Austin, TX
    1. THE YAY-HOOS

Hello H.A.M.B.ers,

I am glad that I finally signed up. I have been lurking in the background of the H.A.M.B. for a couple of years and it was about time I stepped in.

I live in Austin,TX and tend to gather project vehicles..Currently I own a Krylon coated`57 Desoto Firedome Convertible custom and a broad range of Brit and European bikes(mostly 70's cafe style)...
    I am fairly heavily involved in the local vintage Euro bike scene (http://www.austinroadrunners.com) and have built/modified and maintained bikes for my own sanity for a long time. I have never really had the space to properly build cars until recently when I took a vacation and finally built a garage....
    So besides freshening up the Firedome, I am entertaining the idea of taking the 28 Olds Touring body I have, dusting it off and scraping together enough other parts to build a Lakes modified p/u something out of it.

OK, Thats pretty much my story. See ya'll out there.
    Cheers!

2. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Welcome to the HAMB.

Doc.