Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introducing myself; Gary Pavlovich

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Gary Pavlovich, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Gary Pavlovich

Gary Pavlovich
    from CA

Here is my introduction as per the rules at the end of my post;

I am Gary Pavlovich and have a "dedication to the spreading of this tradition" of Hot-Rodding. I am probably older than most but never to old to learn or humbly apologize for failing to follow protocol. Yeah, I want to be a happy "newbie" and if I screw-up, call it and I will make it right. On the other hand, I have something to offer the Poly crowd and Hot-Rodding in general; ALL brands/makes of engines can run good but I favor Mopar for specific reasons.
    Here is where the respect comes in, let's drop the hammer and smoke some tires and if you think my Poly performance is spam'n, meet me in the quarter mile.
    Good to be here.

READ THE RULES:

"Even if you have come here for all the right reasons, don’t expect posting to be easy. We don’t cater to new fellas unless they show a dedication to spreading this tradition of ours first. We welcome young, old, foreign and all – but our original members and our staff expect a certain level of respect and an effort to keep things true and on topic.

Maybe you are an old fart with a past. Maybe you are one of the guys that started this tradition we cherrish. We built this place for you and your posts mean the world to us. Hop on and introduce yourself. This is your board.

Still reading? Then you must be cut out for this, right? We recommend you read some more. Check out all the forums, develop an understanding for how things work around here, learn the “do’s” and “do not’s”… The key to a happy HAMB newbie is to understand the joint BEFORE you begin posting. You want to be happy don’t ya newbie? "

2. Muttley

Muttley

Welcome. Where are you at in California?

3. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

welcome. Good to see a Mopar guy on the board here. Poly motors kick ass, definitely under-rated

4. gasheat

gasheat
    from Dallas

"Older than most" is probably a good thing. Welcome from Dallas.

5. SnoDawg

SnoDawg

Welcome.
    Sounds like you have some good stuff to sell. Put em up in the classifieds after you do the required two weeks (Yeah I know more rules to read there also).
    I didnt mean to bust your chops on your earlier post but It came across as a shameless Spam ad being your only post and all.

Dawg

6. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Welcome Gary. Good to have you aboard. Didn't Norm Thatcher do some heavy stuff with the poly engines in the 60's?? Wild man tell us more!:DSparky. p.s. Drag racing is everything!!(almost):eek:

7. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

Seen your stuff on the 62-65 site ,great work! :)