Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introducing: Motor Speedway NJ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Motor Speedway, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Heres a shaky video of me in my coupe from last weekend.....the flag start is KILLER....

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  2. cgaswillys

cgaswillys
    from New Jersey

I surely understand, can't blame me for asking though. A few practice runs sure would've been good for John before his race tomorrow.

3. cgaswillys

cgaswillys
    from New Jersey

tyler, that coupe is BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It surely was one of my favorite cars from last Saturday.

4. furious

furious
    from Hazlet, NJ

t minus 40 mins to the gate opens. If you're reading this fill up the tank and start driving... you can still make it.

5. 1940AD

1940AD
    from New Jersey

<object height="340" width="560">great night...

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cwjKJ5l6lbc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="340" width="560"></object>

6. stevez

stevez
    from nj

Vivas Los Straitjackets, Great show!! I'll be back for more!!!

7. cgaswillys

cgaswillys
    from New Jersey

Had a blast tonight. Los Straightjackets rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Cars rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The People Rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Attached Files:

8. cgaswillys

cgaswillys
    from New Jersey

.....:d

Attached Files:

9. 1940AD

1940AD
    from New Jersey

one more....night all

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oZntaJbTdFM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oZntaJbTdFM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

10. 55X150

55X150

Another great time at Motor Speedway NJ. I had 5 of my friends come from Long Island,they can't wait for another one!! The music,the people and cars all kicked ass!!!Thanks Mel for a great show.

11. ROADRAT EDDIE

ROADRAT EDDIE
    from New york

Straitjackets kicked ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. synthsis

synthsis

Mel, we had a great time. I was the dude in the grey Church shirt with the crazy old film camera and my girl was the one boppin around in front of the stage the whole time. Can't wait for you to schedule another event.

13. custom_lettering

custom_lettering
    from Wall, NJ

we had another fun night. thanks guys!

14. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

DAMN !!! Had a blast last night. Sitting here listening to the Straighjackets as I type. They were Great ! Can't wait for the next one. Mel ???? Some real nice people there last night. Took my 17 year old daughter and her boyfriend to the show. He is not a car guy and really knows nothing about the scene. He was blown away by the entire thing. He said something like " there is a entire world out there I know nothing about but I'm glad I found this " ! Thanks again guys !!

15. kkoacolonel

kkoacolonel
    from Union,NJ

Did alot more cars show up after 6:30?

16. teddyp

teddyp

had a great time good people good time

17. ROADRAT EDDIE

ROADRAT EDDIE
    from New york

Not that i saw which, is really a shame considering the effort that Mel and the rest of the guy's put into ...I mean it was a perfect saturday night weatherwise, live quality entertainment, unlimited dragstrip passes, cocktails, a drive-in movie and some baddass rides. yet based on the turnout you would think this thing was being held as a guarded secret..I don't get it....That fat fuck Terry Kook can draw hundreds of cool rides to his overpriced doo wop shitfest but very few if any of the same cars here....McCungie is another one....Probably over a thousand cars show up so their owners can roast in the sun for four fuckin days....Same shit shows, different year....Hell, on the way there saw a bunch of cars sitting parking lot on Rt. 9, probably 3 miles from the track....Why wouldn't these guys show up at the track to see something cool instead of sitting in a fuckin' parking lot scratching their balls?....Mel, if you pull the plug completely i wouldn't blame you one bit....Just my 2 cents

18. doublenickels

doublenickels

had another great time yesterday at motor speedway seeing my friends 32 coupe and my friends black 55 chevy going down the track was awesome felt like being at paradise road lol. all the car shows i go to on long island and listen to most of these guys talk shit, they do this, they built this, they have the fastesr car. they are full of shit, there car are the fastest runing back to the garage when some clouds start coming in lol. this motor speedway is a blast every thing a true gearhead would want. i hope this event can keep going even if its once a month or so

19. 1931S/X

1931S/X
    from nj

yeah we had fun. brought the essex, split when the movie started though. band was pretty good.

20. kkoacolonel

kkoacolonel
    from Union,NJ

It was such a nice night.Sad more cars weren't showing up.

21. I spoke to quite a few local rodders over the past few weeks, trying to spread the word. None of the guys I spoke to were computer savvy, 'some don't own computers and all but a few didn't know what the HAMB is. Unfortunately, unless someone was on the HAMB they'd never know what was going on at E-town, and what they're missing out on.
    I'm really disappointed that the turn-outs weren't bigger because I want this to keep going. I could give a rat's ass for all the local cruise-ins, this is where I want to be on a Sat nite!

Dave

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '46 Plymouth Business Coupe - hopped up Dodge flat 6 powered
    '39 plymouth Business Coupe - same

22. spiderdeville

spiderdeville
    from BOGOTA,NJ

you have to print up these here flyers see , on pink mimeo paper and shove them in every window at every car show ..... you laugh , but it seems to work

23. spiderdeville

spiderdeville
    from BOGOTA,NJ

give me some flyers to hand out at the phat phucks show - seems to have a fairly good turnout for the last ........umm 27 years

24. are they still scheduled to do next Fri and Sat night?

25. ELD

ELD

Alright, I figured out how to post video's the right way, haha.... so here is Kenny Robert's video again from last weekend....

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6oLZN4wqbiU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6oLZN4wqbiU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

East meets West at Motor Speedway NJ July 25th 2009
    Thanks to everyone who came out for the weekend festivities, Special thanks to The Burbank Choppers, The Alter Boys, the Oilers, One Arm Bandit, Hot Rod Art, Mag-neto Magazine, the Sled Gods, Broken Rods, Road Rats, Wheelers, NJ Rumblers, Road Devils, East Coast Gassers, Dead Mans Curve, Injectors, Devil's Rejects, The Regulars and everyone else.
    Great people, great Hot Rods, great time.
    Visit us.....
    www.motorspeedwaynj.com -
    www.myspace.com/motorspeedway -
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=91463324378

Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  26. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

ELD ..When is the next GIG !! .. I will try to make this time

27. ELD

ELD

TBA- The Gran Rodder's are a brewing, and a stirring, and a conjuring up more amazments for our entertainment.....stay tuned, and pay no attention to that man behind the curtian....

In the course of all the previous events It is evident that something's bound to happen.

28. Pete

Pete

ELD,

You coming to our show in Sept.??? Ill buy you a few beers if you do.

Pete-

29. ELD

ELD

Pete, I have it penciled in my appointment book....I will be there unless Uma Thurman take's me up on that weekend getaway to the Azories.

30. ELD

ELD

Our friends to the north.....8th year of a great show....Sept. 26th.... be there or be square....
    [​IMG]