Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introducing BigSix302

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BigSix302, Jun 2, 2005.

1. BigSix302

BigSix302

I may have already done this , but I can't remember. Too much gray matter has gone by the wayside. I have been a "lurker " for a long time and recently joined the group. I have always been a gear head/ car truck junkie. Maybe I can join in here from time to time with some of my thoughts or whatever. Be advised I am a terrible typist, so mistakes will be seen. Thanks for the op to let me say "Hi". Here is a pic of one of my current projects as it sets now. Waitng on my sorry ass to get out there and work on it. [​IMG]

2. cool burb. Welcome to the HAMB..

3. CAL

CAL
    from Neosho Mo.

Welcome from another Missouri FNG.

4. BigSix302

BigSix302

Thanks for the welcome. Cool 59. There are a couple of those around the KC area that are very nice too! Ithink they are both original but rodded some. Look pretty sweet. Hardly ever see any 60 El Caminos though....must be some somewhere.

5. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome again to the HAMB.

6. Yet another welcome from yet another Missouri FNG. Nice truck, always kind of wanted one of them 'Burbans to go with my '50. Would make a cool family truckster.