Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. dearjose

dearjose

Hello. My names jose from southeast mn. I work as a machinist/ patternmaker at a local shop that builds foundry tooling. I've been a long time lurker but i want to start contributing something back to this site that has given me so much joy and information. My favorite thread is the drag cars in motion thread but i find something interesting to read here everyday. I also need to get an alliance membership just to give something back to the community. I plan on starting a thread soon on jon thorne racing and the origins of the jayhawker. My dad drug that car out of a barn in the mid eighties and it was a fixture in the garage throughout my youth. I got alot of pics to post. Besides jon seems like an interesting guy, but I'll get into that more later. I hope to recieve some imput as i know there's a couple guys on here that know the car from back in the day. Im mostly into motorcycles myself but due to my dad ive been wreching on rusty shit my whole life. Anyways, intro done. Thanks to ryan and everyone who makes this place what it is.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
    lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. Welcome. Look forward to your future posts.

3. k9racer

k9racer

Welcome from The Rocket City Huntsville Alabama.. What kind of bikes???