Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. AV88

AV88

hi all, finally stop looking at all the neat stuff on here to introduce myself hi from adelaide south australia

2. Welcome, lot's of cool stuff around here for sure!

3. HeyyCharger

HeyyCharger

Welcome Ashley! We haven't met but I have seen your car a couple times and is on of my main inspirations! I love thats thing!!

Mike told told me you recently got a spinner as well?

Looking forward to meeting you in person soon.. Will post a few pics of your roadster tonight, if you dont mind!?!?

Cheers, Alex.

4. AV88

AV88

hi alex thanks its good that you like old crap, ive had my 51 shoebox for about 8 years on the road derek a dude in vic just got one that hes chopping at the moment he might have meant that one ,but i just finished doing the body of my friends 51 it left my house tonight after 2 years fuk i got my shed back post whatever pics you want all good im sure ill meet ya soon it is adelaide also didnt know there was a wiseguys club in adelaide

5. HeyyCharger

HeyyCharger

Yeah I'm not sure which one he was referring to.... Now that I come to think of it, he mightn't have said you just bought it. Haha! Another build planned? Nah no more Wise Guys :D here in Adelaide, I'm an "honorary" :D member Of the Wise Guys CC Melbourne... See you round mate!

This is all I've got on my photobucket at the moment.... Awesome little AV8 though!

[​IMG]

By the way, to upload pics.... when you click 'post reply' at the bottom, look for the little paper clip. Click it, attach the pics and go from there....

Cheers,

Alex.