Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. chopndrop

chopndrop

Well, I've been hanging around here in the shadows for a few weeks and decided I need to get in on this. I live in Turlock, Ca. and work full time and go to college at night. I have been into traditional styled cars my whole life. My daily driver is a 64 Galaxie more-door hardtop, 302/C4, nothing fancy. I have a ton of projects in various stages if disrepair. Most are other peoples rejects, but I can't pass up a good deal (just ask my friends). I got a 56 Victoria in the driveway, 1950 F1 flatbed, 1950 Crestliner, 34 ford pickup (anyone have a frame for one of these?), most of the sheetmetal for a 34 International pickup, and just picked up a model A pickup cab at the last swap meet from a HAMBer. Already spotted a 331 Hemi for it, just gotta talk the old guy out of it, I have a feeling it comes with the whole car (54 New Yorker). The reason I came to this site is for information. The kind of stuff I want to know is not always in a book (but I have found a few god one) I find that talking to the old guys that have been there is always the most informational (or young guys, don't mean to offend anyone). I need help setting up the chassis for my 34 Ford and figured this is the place to ask. Looking forward to talking with you all.

2. Kinky6

Kinky6

Sounds like a great used tin collection. I wish I had the room to stash all that stuff.

My buddy Chris just restored a '65 Galaxie four-door; it was his grand-dad's, and his mom won't allow him to sell it as long as she's alive. I've always liked Chris' folks.

Welcome to the HAMB. Kinky6.

3. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

Welcome from Illinois. It's cool that you drive your 64 Galaxie everyday, after all. that's what they were built for.

4. chopndrop

chopndrop

I wish I had a place for all this stuff too. Actually they are scattered all over the place, in 2 counties. Some here, some at my Grandmas house 15 miles away, a lot is at my girlfriends house 35 miles from here. Oh well, I would have a lot more if I had a place to stash it. I don't have a place to work on anything so that holds me up a little bit. (At least thats my excuse). Waiting for the summer time and long daylight hours.

5. welcome to the HAMB. sounds like u gotta nice collection there.