Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Rich R

Rich R
    from SoCal

Well here it goes...I have visited the H.A.M.B. here only a couple of times in the past few years and I'm glad to join you, My name is Rich, currently I'm building a 34' Plymouth coupe that is coming along good, of course the odd car that it is makes it a challenging build, it's running a 32 ford chassis modified to fit the width and length of the Plymouth body, it rolls on 48' ford brakes with the traditional dropped axle and 48' banjo rear end. I Know that if I stick around here I will keep the build in the right direction. I also drive a 62' Chrysler Newport, black with whitewalls (how do I get stuck with these odd cars?), if you're in the socal area you've probably seen the 62'...it's the only one around. Anyway thanks for letting me come around, I'll be checking in often.

2. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

Welcome to the Hamb.
    Got any pics? we love pics.....:D

3. PDX Lefty

PDX Lefty

Welcome. Pic's please. Gotta have pic's.

4. GO-rilla

GO-rilla

5. Rich R

Rich R
    from SoCal

Pics.....ok let's see If this works...this is the 62' Chrysler driver, I'll post pictures of the 34' and Model A as soon as I get some on to the computer.

Attached Files:

6. 30roadster

30roadster

the 62's odd but perty! Howdy!

7. thekid54

thekid54

Welcome to the HAMB from a fellow so cal guy, and I can honestly say that I haven't seen your car around. I guess I don't get out much.