Register now to get rid of these ads!

Intro

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Flatred53, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Hello

I've posted some times without a proper intro, so if what I understand I have to introduce my self.
    My name is Lars and I live in Sweden. I had the great luck to work in Phoenix for 6 month. The firs time I remember I didn’t saw so many old cars around me, butt I met a lot of fun people when I found Go-Kat-Go in Phoenix. I have a good time in Phoenix and met a lot of friendly people, and I can tell you its hard to have so much fun in so short time in Sweden. Miss you all in Phoenix.
    Later Lars

Attached Files:

2. I go pogo

I go pogo

Hey Lars. Sweden cold this time of year? The picture you posted didn't work on my PC and I would like to see it. Because you were allready here I guess I can't welcome you. So just keep the faith and enjoy. Pogo

3. TheFrenZ

TheFrenZ
    from Germany

Hey Lars,

welcome to the HAMB !!!

I can't see the pic either.Please try again.

4. jerry

jerry

lars, good to hear from you! just saw mike tonite. when you going to gat back this way?

jerry

5. Chandler

Chandler
    from Rowlett,TX

welcome from Texas!!

6. Hello Jerry.
    I rely don't know when I'm back in Phoenix, looking forward to visit 35th Av and Northern again.
    Later Lars

7. Hello again, here is the photo of the truck. The wetter is wet windy and cold, so it's easy to get in a bad mode.

Later Lars

Attached Files: