Register now to get rid of these ads!

Intro

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 4tl8ford, Sep 14, 2004.

1. 4tl8ford

4tl8ford
    from Erie, Pa

4TL8Ford saying Hello.
    As the name indicates I'm partial to Fords from the Mid 40's to the Early 50's. With the 46-48 Cars and the 48-50 F1 Trucks as favorites. I have a 46 Coupe that hopefully will someday become a 60's style Gasser and a 48 F1 Panel that is slowly on its way back from the near dead. The F1 will have a built Flatmotor, Flat Paint 9" out back and either a C-4 or a Toploader.
    I'm several times retired, USAF 22 years, Local/Fed Gov. 15 yrs.
    I like cars built as the were in the 40's - 60's, and not at all impressed with the Billit-Buffing, Cookie-Cutter, MegaBuck, Neon Painted, Yuppie Trailer Queens.
    Current location in Northwest PA, if that matters.

2. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

Welcome to your new home...the HAMB.

3. whodaky

whodaky
    from Aust

Welcome mate, I know you'll like it here ! Geoff aka Whodaky

4. Anyone that does'nt like yuppie trailer queens
    is a friend of mine Welcome to the Hamb [​IMG]

5. Welcome to da HAMB [​IMG]HRP

6. rodrelic

rodrelic

Howdy fron the east, I get to the track at Northeast once in a while but not all the way to the city too often. Used to get parts at Five Star on Sundays when I had my truck business. Try to stop at the Quaker Steak and Lube though, where else can you have a vette or rail job drip on your burger?

7. haring

haring

Welcome.

Don't put off what you can do today. Sounds like you have some specific projects in mind, so keep at 'em. You don't want to look back and think, "I should have done that earier." Once you figure out how to post pictures, we all love pictures! [​IMG]