Register now to get rid of these ads!

intro/ stepping on toes maybe?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by thirtytwo, Dec 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. ikillspies

ikillspies
    from Minnesota

i said fuck everyone, and all of this bullshit.

3. thirtytwo

thirtytwo

ok maybe a came off a little hard on these jokers , but it was an intro. those are some of my personal feeling maybe there not p.c., if you havent experienced the traditonal car scene out here you dont know what im talkin about, but right or wrong im intitled to my opinion i want to talk to real car people not jack asses leaving smart ass comments wasting space and peoples time, for instance i saw a post asking about a open banjo rear end and by accident the kid put rear ens insted of rear end there was whole bunch of B.S. comments to this poor guy.... why not just tell him 42-48 ford pick-up ?...done! next question! no some clowns who might or might not know the answer screw with him, i dont get it.... its a waste of energy and it can piss people off

4. TINGLER

TINGLER

I kills pies wrote:
    [ QUOTE ]
    i said fuck everyone, and all of this bullshit.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? man. I saw a pic with you in it about a week ago with your pomp all primped up and your greaser jacket on and dressed just like both of the guys on either side of you......
    And you have the nerve to say FUCK everyone here?

Man that takes some balls.

The HAMB is great. PERIOD. If you guys can't take the good with the bad, then DON'T partake. Its as simple as that in my book.

Both Tuck and Butt Reynolds are tops in my book. If you think they are assholes and scenesters, you have not been around the HAMB very much. Seriously, stop this nonsense....
    Its getting nowhere.

JT.

5. Hot Rod To Hell

Hot Rod To Hell
    from Flint MI

Seriously. What would Der Fuhrer say if he realized some of you guys were trying to have fun and joke with a bunch of friends ??? This guys got it all correct. We are just a bunch of assholes with personalities. When someone asks a question it should be without feeling, inflection, or even punctuation; and the replies better be just the same dammit!

6. ikillspies

ikillspies
    from Minnesota

dude, i got mad respect for the hamb, and a lot of guys on here, because lord knows they know more than i do, but alot of the guys are assholes. just because i have a pompadour, and cuffed jeans, doesnt mean my personality can be dictated by my appearence, i happen to like oxide red wheels, thirtytwo doesnt, whatever, primer black is cool, he doesnt think so, thats just fine, i just wanted to talk about cars. the pompadour tech was a joke, and a pretty funny one if i do say so myself.

7. ikillspies

ikillspies
    from Minnesota

yeah dude, stop the nonsense.

8. ikillspies

ikillspies
    from Minnesota

sorry we fucked up your intro thirtytwo, but hey, you took less of a beating than i did i guess.

9. thirtytwo

thirtytwo

flat black is fine ,ive had 3 cars that color(hides the not so perfect body work well) even one with red wheels i was taken a little to serious ,it was a comment on how generic somethings are, and perhaps the extent of some of the car knowledge some people have ,which is fine , they dont care to know anymore cause that, along with their dress code is what gets them into the scene, and thats fine too, that is the place they want to be ...great!! thats just not the particular location i want to be at....humor my friends is the spice of life and i see nothing wrong with it but when its just dumbass ill meaning comments or gets to the point of be-littling a newbie who doesnt know any better.... that doesnt seem quite right to me.

10. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

Can anyone tell me what's happening on Days of Our Lives this week?

[​IMG]

11. ray

ray
    from colorado

[ QUOTE ]
    if you havent experienced the traditonal car scene out here you dont know what im talkin about

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

somebody should dig up the group pic from the hamb drags, or maybe the ones of the tallest pomp contest, or the "who can wear the most VDO clothing" contest.

don't make us have to get down offa our tires and stop mad-dogging and show you what the scene is all about.

get your ass reamed long enough and sooner or later you'll get a reach-around.

12. Paul

Paul
    Editor

[ QUOTE ]
    Can anyone tell me what's happening on Days of Our Lives this week?

[/ QUOTE ]

there's this new guy on the show, can't remember his name,

whatever,

anyway, he flipped off the intro police 'cause he thought that then they would leave him alone.

you know, same old stuff..

13. Must have been a colicky baby?

14. Rocket88

Rocket88

Days of our lives?
    I'd prefer to watch old muppet re-runs.

Pigs In Spaaaace!!!! [​IMG]

15. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

lol
    thanks for the update...apparently not much has been happening :p
    same shit, different day :p

16. Hackerbilt

Hackerbilt

So stop prolonging your agony and show us a few pictures of your 32! Move onward and upward!
    Your NOT gonna win the argument you started...BUT you can leave it behind!
    What are your plans for the keeper 32, Thirtytwo?

Merry Christmas to all!!!! [​IMG]
    Bill

17. FrameDragger

FrameDragger

[ QUOTE ]
    sorry we fucked up your intro thirtytwo, but hey, you took less of a beating than i did i guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

I looks like 'pies is looking for a hug... Anyone?

18. ikillspies

ikillspies
    from Minnesota

im going to climb the ranks here, and win all of your respect, and then i will announce that i am gay, and i fuck mad guys!!!

19. [ QUOTE ]
    im going to climb the ranks here, and win all of your respect, and then i will announce that i am gay, and i fuck mad guys!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

How 'bout just posting something useful and ON TOPIC?

20. Hot Rod To Hell

Hot Rod To Hell
    from Flint MI

Did I Kills Pies just say he wants to fuck thirtytwo??? Thirtytwo definitely seems like a mad guy to me!

21. Seems to be more "step on my blue suede shoes" then on naked toes. That's more hippie like.

22. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

[ QUOTE ]
    Did I Kills Pies just say he wants to fuck thirtytwo??? Thirtytwo definitely seems like a mad guy to me!

[/ QUOTE ]

How does one go about killing a pie, anyway?

23. apparently you didn't lurk long enough to realize that those a-holes..Tuck and ButtReynolds are two nice guys with know-how and bitchen rides THEY built. retarded.

24. oh, and Tuck, how you doin? Reynolds, I still only have eyes
    for your Chevy......

25. You G#d D#*n Kids are all the same. You want to be like it was except you don't want to be like your Dad. Now this old Gray Beard want's to be like todays kids but everyone thinks I'm just an opinyonated old Fuck. Some days it's with Cuffs, some days without. I like a guy that knows where he stands even if it is on both sides of the fence.
    Hell, your gonna fit right in!
    The Wizzard

26. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Damn, what size shoes you wear? Or did you stomp on those toes? Kinda humorous to me either way. It's always more fun to watch teh flame than be the flamed.

27. [ QUOTE ]
    You G#d D#*n Kids are all the same. You want to be like it was except you don't want to be like your Dad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I found my dad! Mom says your in BIG trouble.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

28. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

ThirtyTwo.........26 HAMB folks in this photo and NOT ONE pomp or cuffed anything.

[​IMG]

Again, a photo of over 70 HAMB members and all I see is a bunch of car folks wearing car t-shirts, hats, and "normal" blue jeans.

[​IMG]

Where do you get off "knowing", ASSuming how everyone looks and dresses. You obviously have never met a HAMB memeber in person. Don't judge what you don't know

BTW, instead of bitching about what you don't like in your intro why don't you tell us about your actual hot rod, or hot rod project, and throw in some photos.

29. Welcome.

A few thoughts:

1. Capital letters and maybe even paragraphs. Just easier to read.

2. Everyone's definition of "Scenester" is a little different. Careful...

3. But I'm w/ you on the gray beard thing [​IMG]

30. thirtytwo

thirtytwo

if you actually read my post with poor punctuation , and every other thing i did wrong on it you would realise that i said i THOUGHT the hamb was full of a bunch of posers,BUT i realised there were some knowledgable people on here and it WASNT all scenesters (of which i would like to distance myself from) , im sure tuck and butt are wonderful fellas , but you push someone expect to get pushed back, they left -ahole posts on an intro. what can i say that was there first impression on me , anyway i want to talk cars not this stupid shit, cause its just going in one big circle over and over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.