Register now to get rid of these ads!

Intro Rodwerkz

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by rodwerkz, Mar 1, 2005.

1. I apologize in advance for making a post without an intro..

Anyway I'm Jersey rodder currently living in Bayonne (old post-industrial town in north Jersey). Originally from Jersey Shore. Been working on rods for most of my life.

I currently work in engineering but used to be a fabricator of race equipment and large industrial machines. But enough about my 9 to 5. My 5 to 9 is what I'm really all about :).

My current project is a 27 T with a SBC/350 trans/8" combo. Car is mostly built out of free or traded parts. I make up for the lack of funds with plenty of detailed and clean fabrication. The car is fairly traditonal with a late 50's early 60's theme. Major fab is now done so the car will definitely be rolling by summer! Listen for the blat blat from my zoomies.

2. skipperman

skipperman

welcome from another Jersey guy ..... there are a LOT of Jersey people here..... by the way ,,,, you have found THE PLACE for all things 'hot rod" ....LOTS of knowledge and help here ..... stick around and enjoy the best place out there for just what you're lookin' for ...

jersey skip

3. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the hamb.

4. Joe Riot

Joe Riot
    from N Y of C

Nice intro. Welcome!

5. I go pogo

I go pogo

Welcome to the HAMB. Now show us some pictures. Pogo

6. Here is a good shot of my car as of about 2 weeks ago.. all the major fab is done.. now working on the floor..

[​IMG]

7. Hi Joe .. Just noticed your were out of bloomfield.. I used to live out there off broughtan ave a few years ago...

Nice to meet another hotrodder in the area...

8. Joe Riot

Joe Riot
    from N Y of C

Yeah moved out here last April, still getting used to the area.. can't complain though, it's a lot quieter than Brooklyn! :D

I'm by Linden and Ashland by the way, I think that would be the Bloomfield/Glenridge border.

9. Jaypee

Jaypee
    from Finland

Cool ride. Welcome.

Jaypee