Register now to get rid of these ads!

Intro...or "where'd hotwheels' '30 A coupe go?"

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JOE C., Feb 22, 2005.

1. JOE C.

JOE C.

My names Joe and man,I am one lucky mofo. I recently acquired hotwheel's 30A coupe. I been lurking for awhile ever since fellow Kontinental el jefe turned me on to this site and basically I been checking in ever since to see who's doin what and scope out some of the baddest rides on the planet.
    I sold my '50 Merc at the first Roundup and bought a '29 A Sedan that is in Hot Rod Limbo as I write this. Got a little "side-ways" with a shifty "shop" and am trying to recover from that but hopefully things will work out. With this new ride things should start to look up, no?
    I'd like to thank El Jefe and hotwheel for their help and knowledge of all things cool and thanks to my Kontinental Brethren for all they do to promote traditional rodding.
    To you all on the HAMB,thanks. Keep it traditional.
    See you all at the Roundup.
    Hasta Luego,
    Joe C.

2. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Welcome aboard.

3. robster

robster

Welcome to the HAMB - you got an excellent buy there - I was seriously considering buying it myself....but you were too quick haha

4. krupanut

krupanut

Hey Hey Hey,
    Welcome to the madness Jose'!

Man, I was so glad to hear you got ahold of the coupe after all the mess with the c-dan.

Thats a killer car! And I think maybe more what you were after anyway, something you could drive like a bat outta....

good to see ya on the hamb bro.

5. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

Glad you finally signed up.

Do you have the coupe in La., already? Or are you going to pick it up at the Roundup? Either way, it's a sweet car and I'm glad it's staying in the club.

6. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the hamb.

7. El Jefe

El Jefe
    Alliance Member

Welcome aboard Joe C. Enough of the "peeping tom" business. I will keep an eye on and foot in the Model A for you until I see you in Austin for SXSW. Just want to make sure she is runnin' right....no problem.....glad to do it. Anything for a buddy....ya know. You are gonna have a blast w/ that coupe and we can't wait to get going on the sedan and make it right. Who knows, when we get finished, you may want it back. It's all in the family. See ya in a few weeks.

8. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

9. hamster

hamster
    BANNED
    from coronado

cool car the hamster:D

10. Dirty2

Dirty2

Welcome !!!!