Register now to get rid of these ads!

Intro from Pit. Pa

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by TRod, Feb 19, 2005.

1. TRod

TRod

Time to give a formal intro. My name is Tony and have hangin around for several months and learning a lot. I think this place is great. I have been involved with cars since I was small. My dad has a collection of 8 or 9 cars ranging from Model Ts, all the up to '62 corvair stationwagon. I am 28 yrs. old and I have a '67 Camaro and now my new project a '27 roadster body on a Model A frame and 8BA flathead. I am an engineer by occupation. Lost focus on cars for a while (getting married, buy house, etc.) but now I am getting my garage in line and getting back in. Hopefully, I will have a driving chassis by June.

2. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

Welcome to the HAMB :)

3. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome aboard. :)

4. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

Finally, you did it. Did your frame show up yet?

5. TRod

TRod

I called Friday the frame shipped Fed Ex Freight. I am just waiting. The front end is ready. I don't know what I am going to do about the rearend yet. Do I just use a banjo or splurge for the QC or 2-speed?

6. jangleguy

jangleguy