Register now to get rid of these ads!

Intro from Idaho

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by greatbg, Mar 14, 2006.

1. greatbg

greatbg

Hello everybody. I've been gettin the best info and howto's that I have seen on the web from here for a while and decided I should say hello, and thank you.

I'm from nampa Id. and I live for hotrods. Actually most anything with wheels I have found to be fun. I'm currently building a '30 ford 2door sedan. I also have a 77 cherokee and my dads 37 ford sedan. The 30 has been chopped 3" and will get a 4" channel. Also suicide front, and depending on wich donner car I get my hands on it will be powered by a buick 401 or a 330 desoto. We'll see what car is left by time I come up with the cash. But isn't that always the story.

So, thats me. Thanks for the great ideas and tech. that is going into my '30 and I hope to soon be able to provide as much help as I've taken from this site.

Greatbg:D

2. mj40's

mj40's

Welcome greatbg! If you want to know more and have not joined, the best thing you can do is join Idaho’s statewide lobbing organization, USRI. Spend the 5 spot and you get the benefits of their hard work to keep your hobby alive and the yearly schedule they put out that gives you all of the automotive events that happen in Idaho each year. www.usri.org