Register now to get rid of these ads!

Intro, again.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tysond, Sep 11, 2004.

1. tysond

tysond

Hey, I’ve been on this board for a while now, I think I even did an intro last time. I don't want to be ostracized, so I'll do one again.
    I'm building a 28 A phaeton with my dad. So far we have most of the chassis done, and we're fitting the motor/trans and starting some body work now. It's been a long-term project, but we're getting some good progress now.
    I spent some time over in Canada with Shiny (28ehv8) so I’m more than familiar with this board.
    I look forward to being able to post on here, I've lurked long enough.....Tyson

2. Holy shit boy,you mean your actually gonna socialize!
    So how the hell you been.Sorry I didn't get back to you on the 'other' board but I'm taking a bit of a break from it.
    I got bites on your bike for you.Cake coming soon.
    About that dash piece for your phaeton,I'll look tomorrow.If I got it still its yours.
    Hows Charlotte and your mum doing?.....Shiny

3. El_Gato_Scott

El_Gato_Scott
    from So. Tex.

Welcome back. Post some pics when you get a chance.

Aidos,

Buzz '54

4. tysond

tysond

Shiny, it would be great if you still had that, I thought we already had one, but I guess there's an inside and outside one (if that makes sense). We have the outside one that connects the a pillars.
    What are you talking about, I’m Mr.Social [​IMG]. Hahaha. Charlotte is great, she's grown so much, and mum is driving me insane! Insane I tell you! Ah well, I guess I’ll have to live with it for a while.
    I wish I still had that bike, it's just so impractical, you have to be an iron man to ride that thing for more than 15 minutes. I don't know how I rode to work all those times, especially in mountainous B.C.
    I'll try and get some photos of the phaeton up soon, we're doing some rust repair to the tub at the moment, the whole bottom 2 inches (Inches not centimetres just for you Shiny [​IMG]) needs replacing, but that's all our budget could afford. Bodies are worth there weight in gold over here.

5. what does ostracized mean?

6. bigfive

bigfive
    from south L.A.

it means black balled. i think?

7. ohhh thats what it means. i knew i should of stayed awake in high school but man those long nights partyin got to me so i had to sleep somewhere [​IMG]

8. bigfive

bigfive
    from south L.A.

you'll make up for it puting in long hours at the tattoo shop.

9. hey it dont mind me i like workin there man [​IMG] it's one of the first jobs i actully look forward to goin to

10. bigfive

bigfive
    from south L.A.

welcome to the hamb.... again!