Register now to get rid of these ads!

International shipper!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bigtumtum, Jul 10, 2008.

1. bigtumtum

bigtumtum

I'm searching for a international shipper that can bring classic cars and trucks to Rotterdam, Netherlands (europe) for low cost

2. I can help you... I don't charge for shipping, whatever the ship charges me...thats what you'll pay. Besides, the new gas tax will kill you alone.

I make money by picking up your stuff and getting it to a port, usually a days pay as it takes time to load it, transport it, and get the paperwork straight before I split.

I don't usually just ship cars... I sell parts... to anyone. If your a hot rodder...I'll help you. So normally, I make money on parts, not the shipping. I use to by projects and finish them or send them as projects. Not doing that too much these days...too busy working on customers cars and my junk.

I've helped ship a few cars for a few Hambers, most that I've sold parts or cars too.

There are alot of Americans that are against shipping stuff out, I too was one of them until I got to go explore this planet and meet all you guys. We are all the same... Let me know if I can help you.

3. bigtumtum

bigtumtum

Thank you for your reply i can understand why americans are against it but im happy that a lot of people feel different about it because else i wouldnt drive so many nice cars...

4. Most of the guys I've sold overseas to want their cars delivered to an APA International terminal in Elizabeth, New Jersey. They usually try and fill a container with cars and parts, I think it costs the same either way. So if three or four guys fill one with two cars and all sorts of parts and split the cost, it gets a lot cheaper for each one.

5. Clark

Clark

Try JSM shipping (a friend). I know they ship to Norway on a weekly basis. I'm pretty sure you can search the name and it comes right up.
    Clark

6. bigtumtum

bigtumtum

Wow nice Avatar pic!! Clark... thanks i wil search him on google

7. Bluto

Bluto
    Member Emeritus

It's cheaper to ship to Germany.

Your not going to like the "handling" charges on the Dutch side honest.

And if your shipping an old car you pay the same zoll.

Please try to get a quote that includes all charges on both sides of the Atlantic TRUST ME if the don't tell you up front in writting. You will get fucked!

8. bigtumtum

bigtumtum

thanks for you reply bluto but to be honest i'm a dutchman and i know people who has ship to germany and to holland and what i have heared is that holland is cheaper..

9. Artiki

Artiki
    from Brum...

Kingstown shipping, based in the UK, and very good. I'm sure they can help.

10. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

Give Helen at TransOcean Auto a call-- 908.788.7001
    She is out of Bayonne, NJ.

On the web:
    http://www.transoceanauto.com/

She's the best. Tell her Megan told you to call. Good luck!