Register now to get rid of these ads!

Interior ideas for a sedan delivery

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 51delivery, Jul 17, 2012.

1. 51delivery

51delivery

After many,many years sitting idle it looks like I am going to be able to work on my 1951 Chevy sedan delivery. The project started out as a restoration but now I am going to build it in to a hot rod. Staying with the 216 that was rebuilt many years ago. It is going to get all of the goodies fenton headers,aluminum intake etc But I am at a loss for what to do in the interior. Originally it had masonite side panels and a plywood floor with steel corner panels. Any suggestions,photos or links to old threads.

2. slammed

slammed

Hot Rod? Like raise the nose up? Or Semi rod w/ a touch of custom. What is the wheel tire combo? Color of car? PIX would help us, help you in your goal.

3. 51delivery

51delivery

The car is apart and in primer. It was redi-stripped (dipped) in the 1980's. I plan to lower it a little not bagged. Dark burgandy is the planned color close to an original 51 color. Wide whites for tires not idea on wheel. I want something that will fit in at a traditional show but I hope to do the power tour long haul in it too

4. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Heres the interior in my '50 sedan delivery.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

Saw a '58 Chevy SD with fold down back seat in the rear.