Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Interesting Roadster? Rearview Mirror

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Alienbaby17, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Alienbaby17

Alienbaby17

City: Minneapolis

State: Minnesota
    Price: $20
    Ok, so you might have to use your imagination a little on this one, but check it out...I think it has interesting possibilities. (Mods feel free to delete if you think this is too far off topic).

Vintage Taylor Made brand boat rear view mirror.

I don't know for sure but I would estimate this to be from the 1950's or 1960's.

This piece features some cool details at top, bottom and sides of mirror face. Neat ribbed Art Deco styling design on mounting bracket

Back of mirror face has some minor tarnish/ corrosion. Could be left alone, possibly polished away or painted for optimal appearance.

Mirror face is pretty nice but does have a couple 5/16" spots on it and some minor scratching where it looks like someone might have taken some fine steel wool to the surface in an attempt to clean it up. The scratched area looks a little cloudy but is not too bad. Judge for your self in the photos.

Measurements: face of mirror measures approximately eight inches across and just under four inches at center. Height of entire piece measures approximately 5.5" from mounting to top of mirror face. Two mounting bolt holes are 3 5/8" apart.

20$ plus shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]