Register now to get rid of these ads!

insurance/dealing with repairs questions- maybe ot

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gears-n-grease, Jun 25, 2007.

1. some one jacked me this weekend. i got my car back, but damaged, not too bad though. how does insurance normally deal with this type stuff? i will probably need a general repair shop and a body shop to fix stuff. there arent too many people in the area that fix (or like to ) older cars, so, will the insurance company be limiting to who i can go to or anything like that? i am insured thru allstate,with full coverage

2. 29 de soto

29 de soto

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">i own a collision repair shop in cal. and here you have can have the car repaired at the shop of your choice,even though they will try to direct you to a prefered shop .most body shops will sub out repairs like upholstery,glass,stereo and mech. and give one final bill to the ins. at the end.good luck ,and dont let um beat you up the amount they will pay..
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>