Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Insurance ad on channel 17 Rockford, Il.HAMB related

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rusty1, Nov 26, 2018.

1. ...anyone in the northern Illinois area see the local lawyers office (Rockord, Illinois,channel 17) t.v. commercial showing a guy working on a bare metal chopped 55-6 Ford(?) in his shop,...in the background hung on the wall is a giant "Vintage Torquefest" banner about 8' long,...just wondering if anyone knows the guy?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  2. ...insurance for small business ...EDIT:it's not an insurance co.,..it's for Black & Jones Law Offices from Rockford.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  3. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

Have no knowledge of this advertisement, but saw a National ad for some medicine to extend a persons life. To illustrate the value of a longer life, they showed a family attending a car show with HAMB friendly cars. Just caught my eye, your post reminded me of it. Hope you will excuse the hijack.

Bones

4. bones,..yup, I've seen that one also...

Boneyard51 likes this.
  5. ...finally got a pic off the TV ad, the whole ad is only 30 seconds long...
    T-fest banner tv ad 12-18.jpg

hrm2k and Boneyard51 like this.
  6. That tv ad was shot at Jeff Jones shop, he's married to the girl in the pic, but that is NOT Jeff in the pic...

7. Funny how advertisers use classic cars as props for medicine, etc.
    However, the emblems are blurred out or obscured to prevent ''endorsing'' a particular brand.

8. justabeater37

justabeater37
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ask Jeffery, I would think he knows.

9. ...there's a 49-51 Merc sittin behind the girl...