Register now to get rid of these ads!

Instagram

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by quicksilverart46, Apr 16, 2017.

1. quicksilverart46

quicksilverart46

I have not been able to find or see any Instagram link to my account/profile . I do not see the Instagram box as mentioned in the tutorial. I only have an IPhone not a Computer.is that the problem?

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. Legalsers

Legalsers

How do I find the link in the app on my phone or on my computer ?

3. Arbalett

Arbalett

Through the mobile version, the application on Android and iOS, you cannot view your link at the top of the screen. Users are identified by nicknames, which are indicated when visiting the profile in publications and comments. And from the computer version, the link consists of two parts: the site domain (Instagram.com ) and addresses for the user – his nickname. A slash symbol between the domain name and the nickname separates the two parts and redirects to a specific page. I remember I decided to increase the views on my Instagram posts using the platform megafamous.com and couldn't find my profile link. But then I looked on the Internet about how to find it, and now I have no problems.