Register now to get rid of these ads!

inspect a 1962 galaxie in Seattle area??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 4oldfords, Dec 30, 2013.

1. 4oldfords

4oldfords
    from Texas

looking for someone to look at a car for me in Seattle - 1962 Galaxie. As soon as possible. please PM me if you are near by and have time. Let me know the cost please.

if this is the wrong place to post this please move it to the correct place if possible

thank you

2. fordcragar

fordcragar
    from Yakima WA.

Do you have a idea where in Seattle that the care is located, north/south/east/west? Seattle is a big town, someone here might be fairly close to it.

3. 4oldfords

4oldfords
    from Texas

South of Seattle - Kent area. I might have someone that can do it but they are kind of far away so..... please PM me if interested.

4. Send Ken (Boones) a PM,,he lives in Kent. HRP

5. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Glad to help. If someone else is looking at the same car, I have lots of pictures to show the condition.

6. 4oldfords

4oldfords
    from Texas

I thanked Boones privately a long time ago for his help but I want to give a big public THANK YOU for doing me the favor of checking out this car for me. That car didn't work out but i just found one closer to home and it is super solid condition. Not in my possession yet but we have a deal and deposit ck is on its way.

Thanks for going out of your way and taking your time and doing this for a stranger. the pictures were super helpful.