Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

INSANI"T" Nostalgia altered drag car

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by merctruck, Dec 30, 2016.

1. City: St. Louis

State: Missouri
    Price: See Ad
    City: St. Louis
    State: Missouri
    INSANI"T" 23 T bucket altered. This car is a new build that I got from a friend of mine that I do not have time to race like I thought I would. This is a serious race car that CAN NOT BE STREET LEGAL. Car has not been ran but we have done a few hole shots with it and I can tell you it is a handful and a blast to drive. The car should be in the low to mid 10's. Car weighs about 1,900 pounds with me in it and the cage was built to fit a guy 6'2" and about 300 so not cramped like other Nostalgia cars. 126" wheel base. 351 W block with Ford Racing GT40p heads, Oversized Stainless valves, Melling hp cam, Victor jr. Edelbrock intake and Holley carb, Proform distributor, Old style zoomies, C4 trans with full B&M rebuild and shift kit, 9 inch rear 4:10 gears with disk brakes and GM calipers (Spindle mounts on front so had to make up for the braking), REAL vintage American racing 12 spoke NOT REPOPS! New Cocker tires with Firestone gum dipped cheaters on the back, Genuine MOON tank and Mustang radiator mounted flat in front of the motor. All lettering is hand painted and not cheap vinyl to give it more of the traditional feel. READY TO RACE! Cheapest 10 second Car you will find with this much class. Car was built to run at nostalgia meets in mind. This is a race car so bill of sale only on the car. If you have any questions you can text me at 573-465-5873 Trade value 10,000 or take 7,900 cash obo. Can be delivered for additional fee.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  2. Bump. Need the room so I'm ready to deal.