Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical *Inliner Help Appreciated* - Late Great Chevy Header Question...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KustomRocket88, Mar 15, 2017.

1. KustomRocket88

KustomRocket88

This is for the straight six lovers out there.

I've got a '63 Chevy Belair and in the process of hopping up the 230 6 cylinder, (cam, intake, headers). It's a stick. For headers, I've just recently learned that Clifford supposedly no longer makes the long tube headers, like in Tom Lowe's '65 Chevelle wagon, you might've seen on Youtube...

Does anyone know of any alternatives I can look at that will bolt up AND clear the cross shaft & stick linkage? I've seen a set of Hedman's Headers through Summit, but I'm concerned about ground clearance, and the fact that those might be tailored toward trucks.

I'd prefer the long tube headers over shorties, just want to see what you guys are doing out there, and am open to ideas. Thanks for your time.

2. bump up for six in a row will go !

3. Inked Monkey

Inked Monkey

What about Langdons cast iron manifolds? Definitely not long tube but they are awesome. I have them in my truck with a 4 speed manual and everything clears.