Register now to get rid of these ads!

Inline PCV Valve 3/8" barbs ???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Troublemaker427, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Can anyone provide me with the part number for an inline PCV valve with slip on 3/8" barbs on BOTH ends? I know I've seen them but can't find one anywhere!! I've found plenty 3/8" - 1/2" but need 3/8" - 3/8".

Thanks

2. rogrod

rogrod
    from Madelia,MN

Looked in a NAPA catalog and this might work ; 2-9251 is the part number. Good luck, Roger

3. Thanks for your help!!

4. 32v

32v
    from v.i.

just a heads up the inline pcv dont work well , they kinda mung up , gm tried em for a couple years then went to upright

5. Special Ed

Special Ed

You can't simply install any pcv on your engine, and expect it to work well. You need one that matches somewhat close to what you're runnin'... Seriously

6. sskustoms

sskustoms

Check autozone they have some out by where the oil filters are just don't ask for help finding one for your car

7. Special Ed is right.

8. Bucksnort

Bucksnort

Do tell.Was thinking of doing the same to my Nomad.Do not want to punch hole in my nice old Cal Customs so I was gonna use one of those breather caps with the nipple and put the PVC in line.
    Hmmm..now you guys are making me think.