Register now to get rid of these ads!

Info Request on Hot Rod Magazine 55 Chevy Feature

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sledbuilder, Apr 14, 2012.

1. sledbuilder

sledbuilder

Hey guy's
    Ok, here's the deal.... I just took over a long time project of my dads. It's a 56' chevy 150 delray 2 door post. Car is decent and is completely apart. Great place to start right... can do everything the way i want.
    My request is for info on a 1955 chevy that was in the April 2002 issue of Hot Rod magazine. Does anyone know the owner? or is he a member here? I have thought about this car for years.. and even though i have a 56' i'd like to build something very similar. I'd love to see more pic and be able to possible ask the owner some questions.. thats it.. thanks jason

Attached Files:

2. I know the feeling...this car is out there, but the net seems to ignore it! Watching closely.

3. slammed

slammed

I believe the owner is/was a lurker/member here.

4. Muttley

Muttley

Try getting a hold of Bad Bob, I believe he knows the owner.

5. I'm sorry to say...I do not know the owner. The car doesn't look familiar to me.

6. slammed

slammed

Retro Rick, was his nick-name I believe. Loved the small journal rev motors.

7. davidh73750

davidh73750

I remember seeing it had a olds trans hydra shift and I believed it was in San Fransisco.

8. Muttley

Muttley

Apparently I was wrong.............theres a first time for everything. :D ;) I think his brother owns this Nova, maybe that will help someone ID the guy for you.

[​IMG]

9. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

Well if it helps any that ^ Nova is owned by Augie Delgado according to one of my older Hot Rod Magazines... I think I might have the issue that the OP is referring to..... I got to go dig it out. Will post it if I find it.

10. blayFreezelr

blayFreezelr
    from new york

I do not know the owner.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012