Register now to get rid of these ads!

info needed on several California cars (photos included)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jerry_Rolls&Pleats, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Anyone have more pics of #3?

2. SHORTDOG

SHORTDOG

Yeah the blue one is Tom's and the other one belongs to Tara. Both Bitchen high dollar rides! Lets get Joe to have another party so we can get the correct info next time...:D

3. Jerry_Rolls&Pleats

Jerry_Rolls&Pleats
    from Europe

I've just checked with Mike Romero, who did an article on the party at Drag 'N Shop for the next issue of the magazine, and I think I have the right info.

You're right, the blue car #10 belongs to Tom of Cypress Auto Body, and the one belonging to Tara is red/burgundy. I got them mixed up earlier.

4. Relay

Relay

no sir the car was never mine, total confusion is a friend of mine we made the trip out to LA together along with some other friends i drove my 57 poncho and he took the 40 ford.

however i can see where you got it mixed up. total confusion has recently sold the truck, but he did own it at the time the photo's were taken.