Register now to get rid of these ads!

Info help: Hot Rod Mag Index

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gas pumper, Dec 13, 2007.

1. gas pumper

gas pumper

I've been searching here and all over the internet, even on ebay. and can't find the answer. Even emailed Hot Rod (no reply).

I'm looking for the issue of Hot Rod that had the feature car LOW BUCKET in it. we're thinking it's in 1994 or 95, but could be later or earlier.

The web site has the article: http://www.hotrod.com/featuredvehicles/52859_1923_ford_model_t_coupe/index.html

But no way I can tell what issue it was in.

I found a web site that had indexes for Hot Rod, but the clistings don't show the contents page, just list a few of the feature articles.

So I run out of steam and need the help of the H.A.M.B.

Thanks

Frank

2. squirrel

squirrel

Boonton, didn't they make electronic test equipment there?

anyways, I looked at the contents page of about 40 issues and didn't see it, sorry.

3. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I think Rob Fortier did that series... PM him... He goes by "RF".

4. I think it was more like '96-'97, I had just moved back from Waco...

5. Dukeofbluz

Dukeofbluz

i Have a car magazine index, right now I think I found the original articles listed in Hot Rod, jun,july,aug, 1979
    Project low buck-it

Duke

6. Limey Kid

Limey Kid

Never realised untill your post that the car featured in the article and the brown primered one are the same.
    Neat car.
    Cheers,
    Stewart.

Attached Files:

7. squirrel

squirrel

December 96 is the date of the newer article.

if you need a scan PM me

8. gas pumper

gas pumper

Woha, the H.A.M.B. comes thru!!! Thanks,

Squirrel, electrical test equip, at RFD and also aircraft stuff. The first instrument only flight capability was developed there, I think Jimmy Doolittle. Roosevelt field in LI,NY got the credit cause he landed there, but the stuff came from Boonton Aircraft Radio, and the flight left from here.

Ryan, Thanks, problem solved

Richard, you hit, 96

Duke, Thanks, I'll hafta check that out, too

Limey Kid, yup, brought it out here in Sept. She only had about 4 owners, and every one has been a HAMBER!

Squirrel, Dec 96, wow thank you, no need for a scan cause I'm gonna buy a copy.

I tell you, I've been chasing this since Sept. 3 months, and in a matter of hours, you guys solve it.

Thanks, especially Squirrel, somebody once said that you know everything, or at least where to find the info, there right.:D

Frank

9. squirrel

squirrel

You're welcome, but I would not have found it without RichardD's help.