Register now to get rid of these ads!

Indy results ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 55olds88, Oct 12, 2003.

1. 55olds88

55olds88

So from what I can gather off the net, Scott Dixon just finished second at the Chev 500 ? his second looks to have got enough points to get him the championship ?? can anyone confirm I'm hanging out here.
    If he picked it up then thats a pretty good weekend for Kiwi Motorsport, Murphy wins Bathurst and Dixon picks up the Indy Championship.

2. DeFerran won the race and Dixon got the title. Hornish dropped out with a sour engine, Castroneves and Kaanan got together and DNF'd. Big crash involving Brack and Scheckter...Brack hurt REAL bad. Evidently not life-threatening.

3. 55olds88

55olds88

Thx,
    Bad news on the accident side of things but a good result for Scott he went to the same school I did although a few years later, it isnt a real good school so I'm always happy to see Scott do well, he came along way from his folks re-mortgaging their house and borrowing to keep him racing as an early teen here in N.Z. where there is no motorsport money.
    Will be interesting to see if he ends up in F1 next season as predicted around these parts.