Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Industrial Chassis -Phoenix , AZ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by amadeus, Mar 29, 2016.

1. amadeus

amadeus

I would like to take this opportunity to give the folks at Industrial Chassis in Phoenix AZ a long overdue thank you and recognition for the amazing work (aka magic) they performed on my 1960 F100 "Fridge"!!!

The work that Industrial Chassis did on my truck exceeded my every expectation ! Their work is simply top-notch!

From beginning to end, my experience with Industrial Chassis was pleasant, Steve kept me up to date in the progress of the work and was very informative and easy to work with; They are true professionals that take pride in their work and will treat your vehicle like it was their own, I highly recommend them!

I'm not going to go into details to what was done to my "Traditional Styled" truck for fear of getting this post taken down, But I can tell you that the truck performs and drives amazing!!!

The truck features many "one off" prototype products by I.C that were tested and installed prior to release and are now available through their online store.

To Steve, Joel "Dr. Marvelous", Matt, & Stew the "Shop Cat"

A Big Thank You!

JW 1960 F100 Pic 2.jpeg

2. brady1929

brady1929

They are good at anything they do.

3. 73RR

73RR

You get some bonus points for taking the time to actually say something. Far too often
    customers simply go on about their daily routine as soon as they get what they wanted and
    don't stop to spread the word.

4. amadeus

amadeus

73RR & brady1929 You are right!
    Many times people don't get the credit or recognition they deserve...
    These folks deserve it! The attention to detail and craftsmanship is tops!
    Not only I got what I wanted
    + more!
    Least I could do

5. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

This sort of thing has nearly become the holy grail of the automotive service industry.
    So much so that when it happens a customer almost feels guilty of getting away with something.
    Bravo to both of you.

6. Fitnessguy

Fitnessguy

We have owned retail fitness equipment specialty stores for 20 plus years and have sold and serviced the top brands in the industry with a huge emphasis on customer service! As a business owner I can tell u your shout out to industrial chassis is very important to them. No better way to build a business than word of mouth! It's the lost art of treating people how you want to be treated, something I preach to my kids every day!

7. J. A. Miller

J. A. Miller
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Central NY

I wish ElPolacko would come back to the HAMB more often. I always liked seeing their work.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  8. 31Apickup

31Apickup

J.A. Miller, I'll second that!

9. Nothing but good words for Steve and the gang at Industrial Chassis. Back in the day, when my uncle still owned my '35 and Steve was running the business out of his back yard, Steve welded a new front end into the '35. Didn't find out until last year that he was borrowing the welder from @need louvers? Hey Chip, thanks for lending him your welder!

Just recently, the gang machined some new bushings for the rear end of the t-bucket. Top notch work as always!

10. rusty_bits

rusty_bits

I concur, I have components from them in my 1948 Ford F-1; top notch, class act.

11. 117harv

117harv

Thanks for taking the time to spread the good word, a top notch shop for sure with outstanding work and engineering. Steve took a few minutes out of his busy day to help with some info over the phone a couple years back, thanks again Steve.