Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Inbox

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Anyone know what happened to that Von Dutch Mercedes anyway? Geez that doesn't even sound like they belong in the same sentence. Oh, the insanity!!

2. Think the monkey/hemi roadster is St. James Davis. Big time Beadnik east coast hot rodder, sad story. Think Esquire had a detail article a while back regarding him, her, the monkey and the car. Love the car, I believe someone was trying to restore it for him at one point. Great fabricator back in the day.

3. west coast....damn auto fill. WEST COAST rodder.

4. COLEMAN BROTHERS CUSTOMS

COLEMAN BROTHERS CUSTOMS
    from So Cal

Yeah, that's LaDonna, 'MO', and St.James. They live near me...nice folks. That roadster's so cool! I saw one he had a few years ago that I'm sure is the same car, painted white and lengthened if I remember right. Looks a lot like a Model 'A' in that picture, but isn't. St. James wrote a book about their beloved MO, and the chimp driving the roadster.

5. onedge

onedge

Nice bunch of good stuff there...39 spoke to me.

6. Ah yes, the Earl Bruce Mercedes! I cant help but wonder, how much that car, WITH those famouse flames would be worth today? Any pic's of Earls '40 Deluxe coupe? I remember it was mildly chopped, filled quarter windows, and painted "arrest-me-red".

7. I dig the pics....should do this more often. And I agree......those shirts would look kick ass!

8. The "I hope you die" guy doesn't have the command of the English language but he certainly should be the newest percipient of the Richard Cranium Award! :D HRP

WillyKJr likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

Here's a black and white....of Earl Bruce 40

sko_ford likes this.
  10. zep058

zep058

I wish that sheet iron started centre

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!