Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical *IN STOCK NOW!* NEW Haus of Style "AVIATOR" Straight 5 Style Gauge Panel

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pinstriper40, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Wow those are Freaking Awesome! Very nice, I may have to rethink the dash in my A...

Pinstriper40 likes this.
  2. Thank you! This is designed to fit a '32 style dash, including the '32 style dashes made for model A's by Brookville. Of course you could just flatten out the gauge area on an A as well.

3. I had scoreed a near mint 55 Packard dash that looks super cool narrowed up to put in my 31 Tudor. But I have a flat dash for it, don't know who made it but it is 32 style for closed model A. Im really digging your panel. I got some thinking to do!

Pinstriper40 likes this.
  4. Thanks Jason! It'll be fun to see what these are going to go in. I know wildturkey46 has a '32 for his panel, and brigrat is putting his in a boat, so it'll be neat to see where they all go.

5. luckythirteenagogo

luckythirteenagogo

They came out looking great! Congrats on following a dream and going through all of the work and trouble to see it become a reality. You should be proud. If I had a flat dash, I'd buy one in a second.

Pinstriper40 likes this.
  6. Thank you! I'm extremely happy with how they turned out. The gauges fit snugly, the finish is great, and the quality is definitely there. I really appreciate the kind words!

7. I'll have a polished example to show in the next couple days. We will be offering a "Deluxe Aviator" Panel that is polished with turned aluminum inserts as well. More on that at the end of the week. Thanks again for your support!

8. To give you an idea of what it looks like in a '32 dash... IMG_20160123_124842066_HDR.jpg

9. thewildturkey46

thewildturkey46
    from Rice, MN

I received mine in the mail, even better in real life. A really nice piece. I'm going to bead blast mine to match the other trim pieces, use the turned inserts and autometer black face gauges. Really nice item.

hot-rod 33 likes this.
  10. Congratulations Joel, That Looks Really Good. Keep up the good work.

Pinstriper40 likes this.
  11. I can't wait to see it installed Dale!
    Thank you very much Adam!

12. brigrat

brigrat
    from Wa.St.

I am officially #8 and it was worth the wait! Here's some very quick & crude pic's of Joel's creation mocked up on various dashes, '36 Ford Roadster, '34 Ford P/U, '32 Ford P/U? At first I thought it was way to big for my dash so I was going to install it into a '63 Stevens V-Drive, now I am rethinking the '36 dash! Thanks Joel, will look forward to your next creation!
    DSCF6602.JPG DSCF6597.JPG DSCF6596.JPG DSCF6595.JPG DSCF6594.JPG DSCF6593.JPG DSCF6592.JPG

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    Pinstriper40 likes this.
  13. Thank you, Lon! I'm glad you're happy with it!

14. I had a great weekend at the Tri State Swap Meet in Denver! Lucky [HASHTAG]#013[/HASHTAG] has been sold! I was grateful to see all of my good friends, and it was fun to hear all the feedback on the Davis Haus of Style AVIATOR panel.

15. I just received the polished one i ordered. It arrived two days before i thought it would and it is ASSUME!!!
    It really looks great. I could not be happier. Communication and follow up to my questions were spot on.
    Yes i am a happy customer, this is true american craftsmanship. I'll post pictures of my 30 Buick dash when i get it installed.
    Thanks again
    George

16. Just need a temp gauge then i'll cut up the 30 Buick dash. I'll post another picture then.
    George IMG_4149.JPG

17. I've got 3 super deluxe panels left! I plan on doing another slightly smaller, but different design in the near future, so stay tuned!