Register now to get rid of these ads!

In search of...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Mat Markwizee, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mat Markwizee

Mat Markwizee

Hello everyone. This is my first time on this site. I've been a big fan of hot rods and customs ever since my Dad took me to every car show there was starting when I was seven years old. Mostly at the LA Sports Arena and Long Beach Arena. We also attended the 7th Annual LA Roadster show in City of Commerce, I believe but can't remember the name of the venue.

Fast forward to now, I'm 62. I'm still a big fan but have never owned a hot rod or custom. On Facebook, I run two groups on the subject . .

Show Cars from the 50s to Now
    Everyday Hot Rods

Show Cars is about radical customs, trailer queens. Everyday Hot Rods is exactly what it says... Hot Rods, Customs, etc as seen on the road. Photos YOUVE taken while out and about.

I'm in search of photos of the TIGER SHARK. It eventually became The Dream Rod. But I need the Tiger Shark iteration.Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

If you're into Facebook, come on over and join my groups. Thank you.