Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage In Dawsonville August 4th to 14th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hudson48, Apr 26, 2017.

1. hudson48

hudson48

Will be staying with friends in the Dawsonville area and looking for anything on around those dates.
    At some stage we are going up to Chattanooga(Coker Tyres and Honest Charley's) and then onto Nashville. That will be a few days and then back via Asheville NC and Maggie Valley to see Dale Walksler's museum Wheels Through Time. Another day trip will be to Adams Hot Rod Shop in Calhoun GA. Will also go back to Hot Rod Hollow in Cumming for a look at his stuff.
    Now that I look at that my schedule looks full already but a hot rodder/custom car guy can never get enough car stuff.

2. Karrera

Karrera

Sunday morning, August 6th will be the date for the monthly Caffeine and Octane car show at Perimeter Mall just east of GA 400 and I-285 on the northern fringes of Atlanta. On a nice morning almost 3,000 cars of all kinds can show up to this show. It typically starts just after dawn and finishes up about 10:30AM.

More info here: www.caffeineandoctane.com/

3. hudson48

hudson48

That sounds good.3000 cars?? Wow. We don't get that many to our Nationals. Not all hot rods or customs in the 3000 of course. Thanks and that is in my list now. About 50 mins drive from where we are or maybe less the way my friend drives.

4. The Vintage Street Rodders of America has a show in Maggie Valley on August 11 & 12. Pre-49 Rods.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

5. hudson48

hudson48

That is just what I want. I checked out their website and last years event and it looks great. We can combine that with the trip to Asheville. Thanks.

6. Look for me. I drive a black '32 highboy with bright red interior.
    Phil

Sent from my Nexus 7 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app