Register now to get rid of these ads!

Improper introductions

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by GooGooMuck, Nov 21, 2005.

1. GooGooMuck

GooGooMuck
    from Tacoma, WA

Hey HAMBers!

Just another stupid kid jumpin on the bandwagon!

Yeah not really, I've been creepin' around on the HAMB for more than a little while, few years actually. I'm becoming wealth of useless information, that's usually entirely irrelevent.....to anything. Once in a while I do actually do some accidental good, knowing bits of worthless crap.

"I'm FULL of bad ideas an' stupid enough to try 'em!"

Also I am finally getting to apply some of my bad ideas to (rusty) metal, since my new job came with a company car, I no longer need "practical" vehicles.
    Plus I'm actually making money for the first time in a while, so I can go from NO buck to LOW buck!
    In the works is my "mini-Kustom" Volvo ('64 122 -arriving soon) and the negotiated and un-paid purchase of a 27 roadster pick-up from an annonomous HAMBer. Along with that my beater "the Shitbox" is gonna get some traditional flavor slammed/red steelies/rattle canned/rivited floor repair/etc.

Glad to be on board!
    Keep it greezey!

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  2. sewman

sewman
    from Toledo,Oh

Welcome,let's see some pics soon.

Bob