Register now to get rid of these ads!

Important: Your Fellow HAMBer and The Holiday Inn!

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by Suit, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Suit

Suit

Not everyone is staying at The Holiday Inn or Residence Inn on Friday and Saturday nights but will be here for the Friday Festivities and Saturday after the Drags. If you have your Rod at the Holiday Inn or The Convention Center parking lot and you choose to indulge a little too much to be 100% safe when you head back to any Hotel...then DON"T! We have 24 hour security, new and bright parking lot lights both at the Hotel and the Convention Center and you have our permission to leave your Rod on our property and get safely back to where you're staying. Call a cab, get a ride, and even worry about leavin' your baby with a sitter, but please don't chance it.

2. silverdome

silverdome

Sounds like a great idea. My wife and I live less than thirty miles from there but we decided to get a room and enjoy the fun without having to worry about driving home. Better safe than sorry. Plus it gets us out of the house for the evening!

3. pecker head

pecker head

Thats what im doing ! Thanks bro !

4. BinderRod

BinderRod

Rob you have done everything else. Could you put a coat of wax on the truck and vac out the inside. :p

5. D.W.

D.W.
    from Austin Tx.

Hospitality at it's finest. Thank you.

6. The Shocker

The Shocker

Man what a guy ? Thanks for the offer .You have certainly done more than your share to take care of us for this event...

7. Dirty2

Dirty2

Too cool ! Thanks !!!!

8. Suit

Suit

Do you want Pine or New Car Scent?

9. Yep, the Joplin P D makes a lot of $$ handing out those d w i tickets.

It's one of their big things.

10. Hey Suit, when I checked in tonight the security guy mentioned that we should keep the engines on the lowdown. Had some complaints already. I sure hope your folks know what we are about or they're in for a heck of an education.

11. Rusty

Rusty

40 mo chilly miles and im there, feels like winter in texas but such a pleasant break from the heat

12. Suit

Suit

I told them that you were The Harlem Boys Choir. Did I leave something out?
    :D

13. Wesley

Wesley

Kerry, I have a feeling the hotel staff only thinks they know what to expect.

14. I'll be sober with the exception of one beer with the Pharos on Friday night. So in a pinch I'm good for a lift.

Funny thing I've never had a problem with theft at the drags. There is normally someone in the lots all night long. I think little mike actually slept in my truck for awhile one year. Well I'm not sure slept is a good description. :eek:

Anyway not driving after having too much fun is good advice. There will be enough of us sober enough to get you home. Just don't be shy.