Register now to get rid of these ads!

Im tupid

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tattooed_Rob, Aug 17, 2008.

  1. Tattooed_Rob
    Joined: Mar 23, 2008
    Posts: 15

    from Rensselaer

    Ok guys, here's a really dumb question...what is the technical name for the grill supports that run from grill to body?
  2. Skunk Works
    Joined: Aug 31, 2006
    Posts: 137

    Skunk Works

    I think those are usually referred to as "radiator support rods". Not stupid, just an honest question.
  3. That's what I know them as, too.
  4. Rootie Kazoootie
    Joined: Nov 27, 2006
    Posts: 8,134

    Rootie Kazoootie
    from Colorado

    If this is what you're refering to, yes, radiator support rods.

    Attached Files:

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.