Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm still laughing!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Smokin Joe, May 10, 2007.

1. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Just got off work a bit ago and I'm cruisin' along home in the Chevelle, window down enjoying the nice weather and the fact the work week is over and get stopped by a red light. Look in the mirror and see some guy and his girl on a nice chopper pulling up in the other lane. He pulls to a stop alongside, looks over and says "Nice car! Is that a real SS?"

And I say "Thanks, Nope, I just like the stripes. It's 1/2 SS and 1/2 Malibu... Nice Blond!"

Guy grins and says "Thanks." Girl whaps him alongside the head and grins at me.

Guy says "Yup, they're real." She whaps him again, grins at me and pulls up her shirt to prove it!

Guy says, wanna trade?

Me grinning: "Uh, thanks, but no thanks, have a nice day!"

Light changes and I'm cracking up so bad I can hardly see to drive on home.:D

2. AHAHAHAHA that's awsome!:cool:

3. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

would the girl go with the bike?

4. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Oh, ya! There was a bike, I almost forgot about the bike.:rolleyes:

5. fergenboysinc

fergenboysinc

Pictures Please!!!:D

6. I'd have seriously considered the trade....

7. shoulda asked for a test ride first..................

8. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

9. john56h

john56h

Why do things like this NEVER happen to me???

10. Some guy's have all the fun!

11. dave lewis

dave lewis
    from Nampa ID

ok, i cant' resist.. true story..no b.s....
    working at the parts store about 20 years ago (wow, thats a long time ago !! ) regular customer comes in with his girlfriend...biker type,real cool dude...she is good people, as well..sunday afternoon, they are looking for paint for the vw bus project (hers)...real specific color choice in mind(what woman does not have real specific color choices??) blue and...you guessed it.....pink....looked in the color chip books for over an hour.. no big, it was a slow sunday afternoon..we found the blue right away...lots of deliberation over the pink, you know...thats too light, too dark, too red, etc....finally she gets frustrated and lifts up her shirt and says " that pink, right there" !! both boyfriend and i get a good look and say , almost in perfect unison " oh, that pink".......
    true life is stranger that fiction....i was so blown away that i went home and told the wife...:D

12. Did that pink paint dry with an orange peel kinda finish?