Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. psycho_bob

psycho_bob

Hey, I'm Bob, but everyone calls me Psycho. I have a '49 Stude pickup, '47 Stude pickup on a '79 Chevy 4X4 chassis, '49 dodge wrecker, and a '48 Diamond T fire truck that I pulled the cab and front clip from. I'm putting it on a '71 Chevy truck chassis and building a custom back end for it to turn it into a two seat speedster, kind of like a '35 Duesenberg. But don't worry, I'm leaving it black primer:)

2. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

hey, Welcome aboard. sounds like some real nice vee-hickles ya gots there

got any pix of em?

T

3. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the HAMB.

4. psycho_bob

psycho_bob

Okay, here are some pictures. First is the '49 Stude, before and after. Even though it's not a rod, it's mostly stock:

[​IMG]

Here's the '47 Stude on the 4X4 frame. Just got a push bumper and grille guard for it today... pulled it off of a White concrete truck:
    [​IMG]

Here's the '49 Dodge 3-ton with it's homemade wrecker body. I don't know who built this thing, but they must have practiced on bridges! Only problem is it's HAND CRANK!!! It has a 283 Chevy in it that's locked up tighter than a frog's ass. So instead of pissing with it, I got a '69 327 short block for it. I'm putting the 283 Power Pack heads on it...
    [​IMG]

5. psycho_bob

psycho_bob

Here's the '48 Diamond T. First shot is what it looked like after it was dragged out of the woods, before I introduced it to Mr. Saw:
    [​IMG]

Here's a shot to show you how much rot I have to fix...
    [​IMG]
    Here's the cowl and dash, with the new gauges dry-fitted:
    [​IMG]

And here's the front clip in POR-15, set up. Still have some spots to fix, but I want to get it all fitted up on the chassis first.
    [​IMG]
    It won't sit too much higher than that when I'm through with it. And yes, I am working on it in my basement.

6. Psycho... Like fromthe Movie Stripes "Any you homos tuch my stuff and I'l kill Ya" .... Welcome Psycho Stud Dude From Louver Dude.

7. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

nice work on them pick-em-ups...
    looks like ya gochur hands full widdat diamond t.

:D