Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm out of here for a while

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Alfster, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Alfster

Alfster

With the sale of both the business and the house in just over a week (we are still in shock!) Val and I have found ourselves homeless and jobless for a while. We are looking for a big garage with a small house attached [​IMG]

For a while we will have to have everything in storage while we live in my sisters holiday house rent free. [​IMG] But with no phone lines I will be missing my daily dose of the HAMB. [​IMG]

We still have about a month in the house here but with everything getting packed away to go into storage I am afraid the computer is going next. [​IMG]

Had a bunch of rodders call in here yesterday on the way back from a swap meet up north. They didn't get anything from the swap meet but they sure left here with lots of goodies.

I will have to sort out some more stuff for another Kiwi HAMB auction when I get back on line.

So you guys hang in there and I will be back, hopefully before Christmas.

2. Good Luck with everything Alfster. So where are you headed? Somewhere even further away from the smog and big cities in New Zealand?? [​IMG]

3. ........or maybe you'll take a slow-boat to the U.S. to come work with Kiwitinbasher in our beautiful Pacific Northwest?
    Come back to our HAMB family soon..

4. CharlieLed

CharlieLed

Good Luck, and get back real soon...

5. Kinky6

Kinky6

Hey, Alfster, when you get your life sorted back out, I want to get together with you to write an article on your GMC trackster for the 12 Port News - that car is too cool!

Later, Kinky6 [​IMG]

6. Alfster

Alfster

The plan is to move down south a bit. We will have enough to buy a freehold house and have a decent holiday. We will be heading to Aussie to see Val's brother who she hasn't seen for 18 years. Later next year we are heading to the states for the SEMA show so I hope to catch up with some of you then.

I will still be around for a little while, it's just that I don't know when I am going to have to pull the pin on the computer. Geez, I'm gunna miss you guys.. [​IMG]

7. 55olds88

55olds88

Down south a little, you looking to move in next to Cruzin ??
    I figured we might have seen you up north on the weekend, if I had known you were giving things away we woulda stopped in on the way home....
    Let us know what you are up to, Fish got vehicle storage for ya ?

8. Alfster

Alfster

Olds, we are looking in the Cambridge area. Don't want to get too close to Crusinor he will drink all my booze. [​IMG]

The guys that called in from the swap meet said it was a waste of time. I wasn't giving things away, it was more a case of them helping themselves [​IMG]

Fish is keeping the hot rod at his house. Still hoping for Kumeu.

9. fastcat

fastcat

Hey Alfster I will be at SEMA as well maybe we can get together. Shawn