Register now to get rid of these ads!

Im new to all this Not sure what to do

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Jim Spin, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Jim Spin

Jim Spin

I see a car im interested in and i followed you brief instructions to contact the seller but nothing works. I have not done anything on here before so I do not know where to start. This is my first action other than posting a car for sale. Im confused which does not take much. Any help. I do not even know how to get posts so I can contact someone. I really do not know what im doing

2. Read the post above yours. All of your questions are answered

3. The37Kid

The37Kid

How can you "Post a car for sale" without 10 post credits?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

4. Before the new rule started, you could use all of the classifieds, even now i believe a new person can post something for sale. They can't see the want ads or start a conversation. I think that's the way it goes anyway :)

lothiandon1940 and The37Kid like this.
  5. Jim Spin

Jim Spin

sorry if im so stupid but that make no sense to me. If you have a classified add section i should be able to contact the person who has the stuff for sale without having to jump through all these hoops Im sure if the person really wants to sell the product he would like people to be able to contact him easily Just my thoughts

6. If you knew how many members like yourself were being scammed by someone that created an account just to rip them off, it would make perfect sense to you. The guy that owns this whole shebang did that to protect members just like you, and it has worked. Now when a person joins, they have to participate as in make 10 posts before they can contact someone else. Also they can't see the want ads, that also has decreased others that aren't technologically blessed from being scammed out of money. Go on the main board, ask a tech question, or if you're so smart that you never need help, tell somebody about how you like their car, or go the the introduction page and introduce yourself. It's not rocket surgery.

bowie and lothiandon1940 like this.
  7. twenty8

twenty8

Hey Jim, welcome aboard.

Every time you put something up that we can read, that is what is called a 'post'. You now have 5.
    To be able to send someone a personal message about something, you need 10 posts, and then wait 24 hours for it to be applied. If you reply here and say hi to me, that will be your 6th post.

Get to 10, wait about a day, and you should be good to go.

Thor1 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  8. G'day Jim, Time to get the smart grandkids over to explain it all. Otherwise that kid around the corner thats allways gawking at your hotrod o_O

Thor1 likes this.