Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm going to need a heater...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mramc1, Jan 2, 2007.

1. mramc1

mramc1

If it actually gets colder in WNY and we ever get any more snow I might need a heater. I'll tell you that a semi-legal blast down the road with no top and no winshield glass in 25 degree weather makes your face burn for quite a while! Here are a couple of pictures of my Model A this past weekend.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Josh

2. 39 Ford

39 Ford

Try wearing a snowmobile suit and helmet, but keep driving it.

3. mramc1

mramc1

Actually more than a snowmobile suit I needed a set of tire chains to get out of the yard. It was still soft under from all the rain three days before and then the snow didn't help! Now I am in the process of building my new windshield frame with raked back posts.

Josh

4. Omega

Omega
    from Mass

That looks awsome, musta been a blast to, aside from the ....face...burning part..:D. Those front wheels, are those from them 70's mopars?

5. How the hell did you manage to find snow? It's in the 50's in Buffalo, land of the snow drift! We sent all our white shit to Denver....-MIKE:D

6. mramc1

mramc1

Yes, the front wheels are 70's vintage Mopar. The rears are Diplomat cop car wheels. I found just enough snow last Saturday morning to take this shot, but then it all melted. I'll take this weather any day as I have to work out in a canvas garage with no heat!

Josh