Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Im going to LARS '14 thanks to my wife!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WortRod, Dec 9, 2013.

1. WortRod

WortRod
    from california

Although I dont have the long distance to cover to get to lars like a lot of members do I have not been able to go yet It's either work,money,wife,baby, or all of the above that has kept me from going. Recently our bids at work opened for vacation next year, i have been buggin my wife to sit down and pick days for weeks now. Now I know now it is becuase she didnt want to give away the kick ass bday present she gave me!!! My wife is a stay at home mom but subs in the local high school every now and again,mostly for pocket money and to get out of the house. That money doesnt go into the house budget and is for her to enjoy ,like my buying and selling hot rod stuff supports it's self. Little did I know that she had been rat holing her money to pay for the LARS trip!!! She even even got on the hamb and made a profile and asked for advice ,having changed the details (location,my bday,etc) so I didnt catch on that it was her. Thanks to her awesomness and some helpful hambers she got all the details worked out and rooms reserved for the trip. She surprised me with the room conformation and the story on my 30th bday this last saturday, to say I am excited and grateful is putting it very mildly!! So 2014 LARS here we come , there are a couple nor cal guys meeting us here in the central valley and we are taking the A and the Deuce , I can't wait!!!

2. truckjunky24

truckjunky24

What a WOMAN!!! Have Fun!!!!

3. sota

sota

Great birthday gift and one I'm sure you will remember the rest of your life!!