Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm getting titanium hardware for FREE, well kinda

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TooMany2count, Feb 17, 2008.

1. I may be off line for a few days depending on how everything goes tomorrow. Going to get that "pain in the neck" taken care of. NOOOOOOO, I'm not getting rid of the wife, she's one pain I love & I'll keep for ever, love ya honey.
    See I'm even sucking up to her :D on line just in case she reads this :rolleyes:

I've been dealing w/this for the last 2yrs & it's gotten to the point that I'm losing the feeling in my right arm for a good part of the day & off & on in the left. I decided to take care of it when the doc used the words "Life Threating" when telling me how bad it really is, this made me sit up &&& listen.

Anyway, THIS is what they'll be using which is a plate made from titanium alloy.. Heck the wife can get more for me when she scraps me out.
    And THIS is basicly what they are going to do to me && the doc said I should be home later that day. So hopefully everything will go good & I'll be back causing trouble real soon.....later....joe

2. Prop Strike

Prop Strike

Hope the procedure works out good and relieves your pain. A couple of friends of mine have had this done and it really changed their lives for the better. That hardware ain't cheap! Their Doc flies the P-51 Miss America. Good Luck TooMany.

[​IMG]

3. best wishes for a speedy recovery..

4. skajaquada

skajaquada
    from SLC Utard

that doesn't look like much fun, though "life threatening" and no feeling in the arms doesn't sound good either. good luck on it all man, hope it goes well and doesn't hamper your hot rodding!