Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest I'm devastated. Bad bad news.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rickybop, Jan 16, 2014.

1. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

I couldn't imagine......so sorry man.

2. So very sorry...I have no words.
    Prayers for you.

3. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

Speechless.

Hang in there Dude and know there are a bunch of folks thinking/praying/hoping for you.

4. The loss of your beloved wife compounded by the horror of coming in and finding her dead is devastating. I will be praying for you. Let the people who love you and are close to you take care of you. Please check in here when you can. Lots of good people here who care.

5. cabong

cabong

We're thinking of you out here on the farm in Idaho. Sounds to me like she will never be too far away for you to talk to. Hang in there my friend.........

6. Hot Rod Nut

Hot Rod Nut

Nobody knows what the Lord has planned for us, I just know everything is for a reason, and he has a plan for all of us, Hang in there , I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care guy.

7. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Sincere sympathy goes out to you, and other family members and friends. one day at a time

8. NATESBPD

NATESBPD

Ricky: first of all...sorry for your loss..the pain of loss is horrible. The void will not go away..and will take time to heal. Know there are plenty of strangers here that feel your pain and will do anything to help u out and bring a smile back to your face. A few things u wrote stick in my mind....do things you enjoyed with her..like reading the Hamb...every time u chuckle at a post, know she will be right there with you laughing. Finish that car or truck and take a drive..you will find she will be right there with you... live the life you would to make her proud and finally know sometimes good people are needed more somewhere else.You will see her again someday when the time comes and she will welcome u with open arms... be strong..and carry on.. The Hamb brothers are here for ya!
    Nate
    Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

9. Hotfoot

Hotfoot
    from Buffalo NY

RIP God Speed God Bless

10. capt ronn

capt ronn

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. May God grant you comfort and peace during this very difficult time.

11. rustang

rustang

So sorry for your loss. Even though I don't know you, I can tell you were married to a wonderful person.

Prayers are with you in this time of loss.
    Tom

12. gary terhaar

gary terhaar
    from oakdale ny

In tears I am as you described this beautiful person. I have never met you but I can trust your words of true love.
    I hope the pain subsides enough to go on with the things that you use to enjoy and remember that special girl you once were married to.
    Prayers for you and your wife,
    Godspeed.

13. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

At a time like this words alone can't help much but you are in our prayers. I know from reading your posts over the years that your marriage was a true partnership which is something very special in it's self.

14. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Oh man. Cant think of anything that doesnt sound cheap or trite. I am so sorry to hear this Rickybop. Good God, I can only try to imagine how you must feel. I'll keep you in my thoughts, as if that can really make any difference.

15. summersshow

summersshow
    from NC

Heart and prayers go out to you and yours...

Sorry for your loss RIP

16. My thoughts are with you. You hear that only the good die young and reading your words she truly was. I don't know what I would do if I lost mine after 36 years [Also Sandy] Thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Mark

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  17. Babyearl

Babyearl

So sorry to here about your wife,, beings you said she gave all glory to God,, she is recieving the glory due her.

18. FenixSpeedShop

FenixSpeedShop

I'm sorry for your loss my friend I've yet to meet.

19. So sorry for your loss..

20. Very sorry to hear this....May God bless and comfort you during this difficult time.

21. landseaandair

landseaandair
    from phoenix

Can't even imagine what you're going through but wish you the best.

22. threewindaguy

threewindaguy

Nobody can put into words the sorrow we feel for your loss. Please know that you and your wife will be in our prayers.

23. 59ab

59ab

24. I can't fathom what your going through, & won't pretend to understand. Hopefully you do know that there are still a lot of folks around who care.

Sent VIA top secret BIGREDTODD Mobile HQ

25. DH9185

DH9185

Based on your description of her she has no doubt found a special place with the Lord. Bless her and you and don't stay away any longer than need be. You have friends here that enjoy your company.

26. Terrible news, my deepest condolences .

27. VoodooTwin

VoodooTwin
    from Noo Yawk

:( My deepest sympathies to you, your family and all who knew her. :(

28. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Damn Rickybop, I wish there was anything I or anybody could say or do to help your sadness... I'm not a praying sort of guy, but know that you are in my thoughts.

29. Johnboy34

Johnboy34
    from Seattle,Wa

My deepest condolences, Count on The Lord, He will help you through this very difficult time. Prayers sent

30. I'm VERY SORRY for your loss.:(