Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm back...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bigbillyrocka, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Bigbillyrocka

Bigbillyrocka

After what seems like forever im finally back to working on the old girl! After my pop passed away i kinda lost sight of things that needed to be done and with that my garage was filled with remnants of my dads house. Had to go through and get rid of most the stuff as it was mainly junk but that brought on asthma attacks and panic attacks from here to hell!

Anyways, work is about to start and i cant wait! My buddy and i have a plan of attack and were gonna hit her, massage her, and whisper loud everythings in her rear... Pics later tonight.

See ya round' fellas! :cool:

2. fleetside66

fleetside66

Good for you! We all go through those rough times & it's nice to have this mutual interest to keep us grounded. Now get to work & keep those panic attacks on the back burner.

3. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

I understand what you are talking about all to well when it comes to panic attacks ! I had them bad the winter before last . It got so bad that I would wake up in the morning and the panic attacks would start up with in 30 mins . I couldn't breath ( as I thought ) and had to get outside in the fresh air ! So I would go outside and walk around all damn day long no matter how cold it was and sometimes the wind chills were in the single digits or lower ! This went on for about 6 to 8 months of living HELL . IT SUCKS BIG TIME ! So I totally understand all about those f**king Panic attacks from hell !
    Glad to hear you are doing much better and getting back to work on your project . Keep up the faith and things will get better !
    Hope to see some pictures very soon too !

Retro Jim

4. brady1929

brady1929

5. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

6. 50 customcoupe

50 customcoupe

Welcome back and glad that you are feeling better; I to have to battle with panic attacks but they are getting a lot better. Anyway, get to work on that car and show us some pictures. Ray...

7. kdrodworks316

kdrodworks316
    from idaho

Welcome back Harvey, sorry to hear of your loss. Let's finish that chop on the ol girl,(50 Chevy fleetline more door).